Expertise and relevant experience are prerequisites in our three areas of specialisation. Our work is characterised by the application of analytical skills, scientific principles, proven methods and professional, well-grounded concepts, but these are only one aspect of what we offer our project partners. Our approach is hands-on, practical and pragmatic. We are open and flexible with regard to our partners and their environment, we share the successes and learn from setbacks, and we conduct our projects in a meaningful and goal-oriented way.
Likewise, it is important for us to assign experts who understand the partners’ needs from personal experience. Because we work closely with the ProCredit group, among others, we have built up the necessary expertise to develop, offer and implement concepts, systems, products, etc. which address the specific needs arising in practice.
Our team is comprised almost exclusively of permanent staff, as the only way we can ensure institutional learning is by sharing experiences about what works and what does not and then using this knowledge to forge new concepts for future projects. The following points characterise our work:
- As a rule, we take an interdisciplinary approach
- Our experts are trained to think “outside of the box,” i.e. to think and act laterally
- Our services are always tailored to the needs of clients
- All IPC staff members apply their knowledge in a highly target group-oriented manner
- Our staff adopt a personalised and empathetic approach to performing their duties
- We avoid compromises that undermine our principles
- All staff members work with a high sense of responsibility and a self-critical attitude